GENERATOR CANOPY / ACOUSTIC ENCLOSURE
Epoxy powders finish paint, RAL 7032 color (other colors on request).
External protection Degree: up to lp55.
This type of finish provides a good and tough cover against scratches and corrosion under normal working environment.
Compact, Modular construction and sleek design with low noise level 70-75db Fabricated from 2.0mm MSP and finished in Powder Spray Paint.
GENERATOR CANOPIES / ACOUSTIC ENCLOSURES
Acoustic & Soundproof Materials.
- Compact, Modular construction and sleek design with low noise level 70-74db – just whisper-soft
- Conforms to mandatory NEMA residential sound levels.
- Soundproof, weatherproof, and environment-friendly enclosure.
- A ready-to-use canopy eliminates the need for any foundation or grouting and is vibration-free.
- Option for mobile, stationary, manual, AMF, room acoustic, basement, and rooftop installation.
- Approved by Engine manufacturers.
- Attenuators are placed in the hot-air outlet and cooling-air inlet.
- The acoustic enclosure is lined with fireproof neoprene gaskets, which withstand high temperature and pressure.
- Painted with weatherproof, acid-proof, heat resistant, epoxy paint or powder coated after pretreatment for degreasing, de-rusting, phosphating, etc. Existing DG sets can be converted to silent DG Sets.
- Easier Installation
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor installation
- Provides excellent access for normal operation and routine maintenance.
- Construction is rugged, durable, and virtually maintenance-free.
- Aesthetically designed to perform for optimum noise attenuation and for proper engine ventilation.
- Suitable for existing Genset installation.
- Modular design for ease of assembly/disassembly in the event of major breakdown repairs
- Our Sound Proof enclosure of low noise (70 to 75 dBA) at 5 meters.
- It is durable and fully detachable as it rests on Nuts/Bolts system (Dismantlable type)
- The enclosure has the provision for a proper cooling system
- There is sufficient air for engine aspiration and proper heat dissipation as the fans maintain the proper cross flow
- We have specially designed Residential Silencers which maintain a low noise level
- Our enclosure has anti-vibration mountings and expansion bellows which maintain low vibrations.
- Our enclosure is of users friendly designs i.e
- Easy maintenance- Door provided at all sides
- Easy monitoring- Inspection Window is provided
- Easy Handling & Easy Transportation
OUR VALUABLE CUSTOMERS ARE:
- Bank Business Centres and Commercial Complexes
- Institutions like Hospitals, Research Centres, Educational Institutes, Computer Centers etc.
- Hotels, Restaurants and Community Centers
- Shop, Offices and Super markets
- Embassies and High Commissions
- Residential Apartments
- Industrial applications
- Temperature rise between 5-10 Degree Centigrade
- We are designing up to 70 to 75 dBA noise level.
- Suitable for tropical climates
- Glass Control panel viewing windows
- Emergency stop button
- Easy in transportation
- WEATHERPROOF CONSTRUCTION
- Corrosion resistant modular construction
- Sheet components pre-treated with cold fast fitting prior to powder coating
- Edpm Quality gas kits
- Textured insulation materials as per IS 8183, Comprising of fire retardant resin, organic glass/rock fiber ensure uniform long lasting absorption of sound.