ECS’s package substations consist of an approved choice of the transformer, MV circuit breaker, and LV switchboard house as one complete assembly. ECS can offer double-ended package substations for use in more complex schemes. Package substations offer flexibility and cost savings by optimizing available space and removing the need for additional switchgear rooms.
- Our factory-built MV/LV substation assemblies meet users’ needs with respect to reliability, safety, overall quality, time-savings and appropriateness for the local surroundings (climatic conditions, operating mode, architectural requirements…)
- 2mm thick painted GI enclosure mounted on a powder coated 4mm thick GI base.
- Partitions between compartments with 2mm thick GI sheet.
- Gasket/ Stiffeners provided as required. Internal lighting facility provided.
- ECS substations have successfully passed internal arcing withstand test for 20kA 1s.
- Access to the MV & LV compartment provided through a double door arrangement.
- Louvers designed for natural ventilation and the thermal classes
- Roof designed to support load upto 250kg/m2.
- Spaciously designed to have adequate clearance.
- Degree of protection for MV/LV compartment is IP54 & for transformer compartment IP34.
- LV interconnection made of Al. /CU bus bars.
- Internal earthing with 50x6mm Aluminum or 25x2mm copper bus bars.