Electrical Controls and Switchgear Ltd designs and manufactures control panels, motor control centers, and LV Distribution switchboards for a wide variety of process and manufacturing industries including Food & Beverage and Commercial Buildings.
The Design and Build division at ECS is dedicated to assisting clients whose needs are not met by an off-the-shelf product and require a little more expertise to produce something that satisfies their particular requirements.
From traditional push-button operations to more sophisticated and automated systems, we will work with you to deliver a solution that benefits your business.
Our staff is qualified and capable of designing and implementing PLC and PC based control systems produced by the industry’s leading suppliers, and the shop floor can become available on your office desktop PC:
- Main switch options and protective requirements
- Enclosure type, finish, and degree of ingress protection
- Form of separation for electrical circuits
- Bus bar/power distribution arrangement
- Top or bottom entry
- Front access or front and rear
- Metering and Instrumentation
- Safety Systems
- Fuse-switch or circuit breaker circuit protection
- Grinding & termination arrangements for out-going cables
Working closely with customers from the initial design stage, we are able to engineer the right product at the right price and deliver to tight production schedules.
In this way, we aim to provide a consultancy approach to solving client problems with innovative solutions. We maintain close communications with our clients with regard to their special requirements and specifications, monitoring all aspects of the project from design to completion and final testing and commissioning.